Antoine Reid is an illustrator and graphic artist living in North Carolina. Since he was born into this Earth, he was always drawing and sketching. He honed his artistic skills at Durham School of the Arts and later moved into the digital realm at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He’s inspired by the loudness and spontaneity of the 1980s; the colors, the vibrancy, the fun and pop from that era live on in his work. He invites you to visit his Web site at http://www.antoinereid.com/portfolio.html , on Twitter @antoinereid and become friend via Facebook. For all other inquiries, you can reach him at Decaptain@gmail.com.
- RT @AshLeeStrong: I was on the speaker’s balcony snapping the last moment of Saturday. Senator Leahy, whose office is next door, came out t… 6 months ago
- RT @NancyPelosi: Who wants to tell him? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 6 months ago
- Need some print design work? Our creative group is offering a #BlackFriday deal! DM me for details https://t.co/sU3RgsoUzo 8 months ago
- RT @bflay: Such an honor. A huge thank you to @Entrepreneur and #JasonAdams...Check out the full piece here: entrepreneur.com/article/299515 https:… 10 months ago
- A jewelry ad I created for Wholesale Moissanite. See more of my work at antoinereid.com #design #advertising https://t.co/FGGvdfHzN5 10 months ago