Antoine Reid is an illustrator and graphic artist living in North Carolina. Since he was born into this Earth, he was always drawing and sketching. He honed his artistic skills at Durham School of the Arts and later moved into the digital realm at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He’s inspired by the loudness and spontaneity of the 1980s; the colors, the vibrancy, the fun and pop from that era live on in his work. He invites you to visit his Web site at http://www.antoinereid.com/portfolio.html , on Twitter @antoinereid and become friend via Facebook. For all other inquiries, you can reach him at Decaptain@gmail.com.
- A recent illustration I did for the cover of Tobacconist magazine (June 2014). fb.me/3heo7DX3u 2 years ago
- Download 215 Vintage Vectors for Free: ornaments, illustrations and decorative frames. vectorian.net/free 3 years ago
- Both Sides Now: What happens with a graphic designer hired a freelance graphic designer antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/bot… 3 years ago
- For #creative professionals: What's Your 'Second Act?' antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/wha… #design #art #webdesign 4 years ago
- Advice for creatives and designers: Embrace the "Dislike" #design #creativity fb.me/sOHzlabX 4 years ago