Antoine Reid is an illustrator and graphic artist living in North Carolina. Since he was born into this Earth, he was always drawing and sketching. He honed his artistic skills at Durham School of the Arts and later moved into the digital realm at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He’s inspired by the loudness and spontaneity of the 1980s; the colors, the vibrancy, the fun and pop from that era live on in his work. He invites you to visit his Web site at http://www.antoinereid.com/portfolio.html , on Twitter @antoinereid and become friend via Facebook. For all other inquiries, you can reach him at Decaptain@gmail.com.
- Need some print design work? Our creative group is offering a #BlackFriday deal! DM me for details https://t.co/sU3RgsoUzo 2 weeks ago
- RT @bflay: Such an honor. A huge thank you to @Entrepreneur and #JasonAdams...Check out the full piece here: entrepreneur.com/article/299515 https:… 2 months ago
- A jewelry ad I created for Wholesale Moissanite. See more of my work at antoinereid.com #design #advertising https://t.co/FGGvdfHzN5 2 months ago
- RT @Entrepreneur: The Minute You Stop Chasing Trends Is When You Will Start Building a Real Business entrepreneur.com/article/300345 2 months ago
- Let's get creative together. Looking for some new #freelance opportunities. Contact me for all… instagram.com/p/BZPi29fh5XW/ 2 months ago