Touched by Cancer magazine’s 2012 media kit. I was contracted to design this piece. It was designed on a tabloid sheet to enable the magazine’s sales staff to be able to print the piece front and back in office on an as-needed basis. This helped them to keep cost down and prevented a waste in money being spent on printing too many copies that may have been wasted due to changes before the year’s end.
- Need some print design work? Our creative group is offering a #BlackFriday deal! DM me for details https://t.co/sU3RgsoUzo 2 weeks ago
- RT @bflay: Such an honor. A huge thank you to @Entrepreneur and #JasonAdams...Check out the full piece here: entrepreneur.com/article/299515 https:… 2 months ago
- A jewelry ad I created for Wholesale Moissanite. See more of my work at antoinereid.com #design #advertising https://t.co/FGGvdfHzN5 2 months ago
- RT @Entrepreneur: The Minute You Stop Chasing Trends Is When You Will Start Building a Real Business entrepreneur.com/article/300345 2 months ago
- Let's get creative together. Looking for some new #freelance opportunities. Contact me for all… instagram.com/p/BZPi29fh5XW/ 2 months ago