Touched by Cancer magazine’s 2012 media kit. I was contracted to design this piece. It was designed on a tabloid sheet to enable the magazine’s sales staff to be able to print the piece front and back in office on an as-needed basis. This helped them to keep cost down and prevented a waste in money being spent on printing too many copies that may have been wasted due to changes before the year’s end.
- A recent illustration I did for the cover of Tobacconist magazine (June 2014). fb.me/3heo7DX3u 2 years ago
- Download 215 Vintage Vectors for Free: ornaments, illustrations and decorative frames. vectorian.net/free 3 years ago
- Both Sides Now: What happens with a graphic designer hired a freelance graphic designer antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/bot… 3 years ago
- For #creative professionals: What's Your 'Second Act?' antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/wha… #design #art #webdesign 4 years ago
- Advice for creatives and designers: Embrace the "Dislike" #design #creativity fb.me/sOHzlabX 4 years ago