I was on The Richard Brown TV Show this past week. We discussed my design process, issues I’ve encountered in today’s work force and how I’ve seen the economy change how we create art or do our creative work. Check out the interview in its entirety below and feel free to post your comments to anything that was discussed or piqued your interest.
- A recent illustration I did for the cover of Tobacconist magazine (June 2014). fb.me/3heo7DX3u 2 years ago
- Download 215 Vintage Vectors for Free: ornaments, illustrations and decorative frames. vectorian.net/free 3 years ago
- Both Sides Now: What happens with a graphic designer hired a freelance graphic designer antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/bot… 3 years ago
- For #creative professionals: What's Your 'Second Act?' antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/wha… #design #art #webdesign 4 years ago
- Advice for creatives and designers: Embrace the "Dislike" #design #creativity fb.me/sOHzlabX 4 years ago