I was on The Richard Brown TV Show this past week. We discussed my design process, issues I’ve encountered in today’s work force and how I’ve seen the economy change how we create art or do our creative work. Check out the interview in its entirety below and feel free to post your comments to anything that was discussed or piqued your interest.
- RT @AshLeeStrong: I was on the speaker’s balcony snapping the last moment of Saturday. Senator Leahy, whose office is next door, came out t… 6 months ago
- RT @NancyPelosi: Who wants to tell him? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 6 months ago
- Need some print design work? Our creative group is offering a #BlackFriday deal! DM me for details https://t.co/sU3RgsoUzo 8 months ago
- RT @bflay: Such an honor. A huge thank you to @Entrepreneur and #JasonAdams...Check out the full piece here: entrepreneur.com/article/299515 https:… 10 months ago
- A jewelry ad I created for Wholesale Moissanite. See more of my work at antoinereid.com #design #advertising https://t.co/FGGvdfHzN5 10 months ago