I was on The Richard Brown TV Show this past week. We discussed my design process, issues I’ve encountered in today’s work force and how I’ve seen the economy change how we create art or do our creative work. Check out the interview in its entirety below and feel free to post your comments to anything that was discussed or piqued your interest.
- My old logo done up in #Photoshop. Hire me to refresh your designs. #design #creative #art… instagram.com/p/BZPSejahIUo/ 15 minutes ago
- Holiday concert poster illustration and poster! The design is in the details - the concert… instagram.com/p/BZPPreqBcIT/ 39 minutes ago
- Character illustration and menu design for Teriyakin' in Morrisville, NC. Contact me for your… instagram.com/p/BZPOVsrBuC8/ 51 minutes ago
- Illustrated cover for UNC-Chapel Hill's Lambda Magazine in 2005. #tarheels #uncchapelhill… instagram.com/p/BZPM1pkh5ES/ 1 hour ago
- Bought some cool street art today at #centerfest - artrevolts's photo instagram.com/p/BZHZopZl89s 3 days ago