This is part of the 68-page Carolina Gardener Almanac I designed during my time at Carolina Gardener magazine. To increase the usefulness of the almanac from the previous years’ design, I changed the calendar format to provide more room for notes. And though it’s a bit more straight laced than my preferred style, I did do an illustration for each month to add a personal touch to the product.
- A recent illustration I did for the cover of Tobacconist magazine (June 2014). fb.me/3heo7DX3u 2 years ago
- Download 215 Vintage Vectors for Free: ornaments, illustrations and decorative frames. vectorian.net/free 3 years ago
- Both Sides Now: What happens with a graphic designer hired a freelance graphic designer antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/bot… 3 years ago
- For #creative professionals: What's Your 'Second Act?' antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/wha… #design #art #webdesign 4 years ago
- Advice for creatives and designers: Embrace the "Dislike" #design #creativity fb.me/sOHzlabX 4 years ago