This illustration was more of a drawing/illustration exercise. I came across this image by istockphoto.com user chihhang and re-created it using Adobe Illustrator. Then I spun it off into different versions, hairstyles, etc. to create different characters. See how I used them on my health/fitness site “Gym Bodies”.
- A recent illustration I did for the cover of Tobacconist magazine (June 2014). fb.me/3heo7DX3u 2 years ago
- Download 215 Vintage Vectors for Free: ornaments, illustrations and decorative frames. vectorian.net/free 3 years ago
- Both Sides Now: What happens with a graphic designer hired a freelance graphic designer antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/bot… 3 years ago
- For #creative professionals: What's Your 'Second Act?' antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/wha… #design #art #webdesign 4 years ago
- Advice for creatives and designers: Embrace the "Dislike" #design #creativity fb.me/sOHzlabX 4 years ago