I was bored and wanted to go in a different direction with my usual illustration style. I wanted more of an edge and so I started looking at graffiti and street art. I came across an image of this graffiti piece where the hands and perspective were emphasized and sketch it out, cleaned it up in Illustrator. Then I went on to play with colors and ended up with a color pallet very similar to the early 1990s. This was the result. Again, more for my own musings and never used for anything more but it was a fun experiment and stylistically pushed me in a new direction.
- RT @AshLeeStrong: I was on the speaker’s balcony snapping the last moment of Saturday. Senator Leahy, whose office is next door, came out t… 2 months ago
- RT @NancyPelosi: Who wants to tell him? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- Need some print design work? Our creative group is offering a #BlackFriday deal! DM me for details https://t.co/sU3RgsoUzo 3 months ago
- RT @bflay: Such an honor. A huge thank you to @Entrepreneur and #JasonAdams...Check out the full piece here: entrepreneur.com/article/299515 https:… 6 months ago
- A jewelry ad I created for Wholesale Moissanite. See more of my work at antoinereid.com #design #advertising https://t.co/FGGvdfHzN5 6 months ago