I was bored and wanted to go in a different direction with my usual illustration style. I wanted more of an edge and so I started looking at graffiti and street art. I came across an image of this graffiti piece where the hands and perspective were emphasized and sketch it out, cleaned it up in Illustrator. Then I went on to play with colors and ended up with a color pallet very similar to the early 1990s. This was the result. Again, more for my own musings and never used for anything more but it was a fun experiment and stylistically pushed me in a new direction.
- A recent illustration I did for the cover of Tobacconist magazine (June 2014). fb.me/3heo7DX3u 2 years ago
- Download 215 Vintage Vectors for Free: ornaments, illustrations and decorative frames. vectorian.net/free 3 years ago
- Both Sides Now: What happens with a graphic designer hired a freelance graphic designer antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/bot… 3 years ago
- For #creative professionals: What's Your 'Second Act?' antoinereid.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/wha… #design #art #webdesign 4 years ago
- Advice for creatives and designers: Embrace the "Dislike" #design #creativity fb.me/sOHzlabX 4 years ago