I was bored and wanted to go in a different direction with my usual illustration style. I wanted more of an edge and so I started looking at graffiti and street art. I came across an image of this graffiti piece where the hands and perspective were emphasized and sketch it out, cleaned it up in Illustrator. Then I went on to play with colors and ended up with a color pallet very similar to the early 1990s. This was the result. Again, more for my own musings and never used for anything more but it was a fun experiment and stylistically pushed me in a new direction.
- My old logo done up in #Photoshop. Hire me to refresh your designs. #design #creative #art… instagram.com/p/BZPSejahIUo/ 11 minutes ago
- Holiday concert poster illustration and poster! The design is in the details - the concert… instagram.com/p/BZPPreqBcIT/ 35 minutes ago
- Character illustration and menu design for Teriyakin' in Morrisville, NC. Contact me for your… instagram.com/p/BZPOVsrBuC8/ 47 minutes ago
- Illustrated cover for UNC-Chapel Hill's Lambda Magazine in 2005. #tarheels #uncchapelhill… instagram.com/p/BZPM1pkh5ES/ 1 hour ago
- Bought some cool street art today at #centerfest - artrevolts's photo instagram.com/p/BZHZopZl89s 3 days ago